Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Experience ...again!


Experience is da best teacher...

Lame rasenye tak singgah kat sini ek...

tak lah busy mane pon, but I think, I can used that excused for this one...

entering the 18th of Ramadhan of this WONDERFUL year of mine, there's a lot of things, opinions that i really wanna share with this small wall of mine...

one of them is what happened to me lately...

its been so long that I am being so selfish when it comes to feelings...

I try to deny the fact that I need someone, I try to be independent, a strong-matured man who can live by its own...

i try to spread the rumors within myself that behind every successful man, there's always NO women...indeed, after a few months, I am actually can cope with the fact that I am alone...

hei, dont be misunderstanding...its not that, I dun have anyone or I dont friend with any girls, just for now, my priority is my career, future and my family especially my parents...

I have this small target for them...

when i mentioned about experience is the best teacher,

I mean that I DONT DATE A LIAR,

and

Im not a kind of person that Love to share someone that i cared most...


pls, get it.

salam ramadhan everyone...
this upcoming Aildilfitri, totally will be different...
let just hope, the different is something good...

-ae-

No comments:

Post a Comment