Sunday, July 10, 2011

- attitude peeps -http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif


Hyep.
(this post have nothing to do with the picture above)

for today, I would like to express my two cents toward ATTITUDE.

as for you guys already or still didn't know, I am now back at UiTM Perlis as a partime / Fulltime lecturer at my faculty...

Yeah, throughout this first month, I am so EXCITED, no words really can described how I felt...

I love to teach, sharing knowledge and more importantly,

I LOVE TO TALK.
why?

because I think, talking is the only way that I feel I can show my very best,

"MY WORDS IS MY WEAPON"
I can deliver my knowledge, sharing my experience and also gaining lots of new information from the students at the same time, REMARKABLE is it?

ATTITUDE is one thing, a behavior that will shape you one day...

believe me, I am who I am now, because of my attitude since a few years ago...

I am not saying I am that good, but atleast I always try to be better...

what's the point of going to class, not paying attention at all, talking when your lectures giving you an input, sign attendance and in the end,
U GOT NOTHING.

you know, since I am at this shoes, I know that every time the lecturers went to the class, they always NEED and MUST make them self prepares and ready... and just NOW, I know what are their feeling when they feel unappreciated.

I am always set my mind to always perform and deliver well during my class, it just, I dont want my students to just came to class, having their bodies inside class while their mind is not with men and in the end, they went back with nothing...

I am just try to get better everyday, with GOD wills...

Beside, for all MEN out there,
stop being childish and insecure when dealing with ur girlfriends issues...

Yeah, everyone LOVE their gals, who dont ait?
but as a men, please make your destination as a priority, not the girl...

I am also been in your situation before, became so afraid if loosing the one n only girlfren, being so mad when there is other guy who even try to talk and have conversation with her...but end up, its ALL bring nothing...

"EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER"

don't because of one girl, we as a MEN fighting against each other...
HATING each other without even giving our self to know each other well...
and WORSE, tell other people all the bad stories that I am not sure about the TRUTH yet...

"well let me get this thing straight, there's this boy who hate me just because he felt like I want to steal his girl, aiseh, so childish is it? and he tried to influence others to HATE me because I am bad person...boooooring! "

I am not a man, who will fight with another man, just because of a girl...
I am a man who will defend her against another man...

and FOLKS, fighting and defending are two different things. :)

COOL & CHILL.
















2 comments:

  1. hepy ol'age der! selamat menduapuluhtigakan diri and live this life with no regret...

    ReplyDelete