Wednesday, June 22, 2011

- Jar of Heart -

Hello Every1,

out of nowhere, in all of a sudden, currently I am listening to this song, Jar of Heart...but not from the original singer, but the Madie Jane version...

this lil girl have a wonderful, matured voice that can make the listeners stay tuned to the channel...
yeah I am not into the song before, but for now, its kind of what I felt...but of course, it doesn't represent the whole story of mine...

Look,
I admit, after all the shitty things happened, I still learned to live and have a life...
a new one...

I know that I am not good, nowhere near good enough actually...Indeed, I still searching for what and how I want my life to grow...

Thank God, for now at least I have this delightful job, doing something that I prefer, rather than just lingering around at home...

I hope I can find what I really want, soon rather than later...
and for now, I believe that everything happen for a reason...
and there is a plenty of opportunity for me to come...
the loneliness will slowly shade away, and when the time comes,
I hope the scars will not be seen anymore..

it just for now, lets stop talking about heart, will I?



"life will always knock u down, its up to us either to stay falling or get up and bounce back."


No comments:

Post a Comment