Thursday, October 20, 2011

- Derby PREVIEW! -



hye football fans...

its been so long since my last preview of football ait!

so, this weekend, my beloved EPL will once again rock us!

its a MANCHESTER DERBY!

its between the Champ19N - Manchester United

vs

the Noisy Neighbours - Manchester City...



Frankly speaking..this will be one of the toughest match ever...

remember I have wrote about how City will be the main contender for the tittle?

well, now, they're on the top of the table...and i hate to say this, but I think they deserved to be on top, at least for now...

both team have a big squad, a remarkable talent, a new perspective of playing football, all main players are back from injuries, currently in a good form after their first win at European stage...

so if you ask me about which team will win this?

as usual, I will pick the man in RED,

but, its gonna be tough...

City have everything to compare with their neighbor now...

the only advantage that United has is, they play at OLD TRAFFORD...

the place that also known as the THEATER OF DREAM...

let just hope that we dont lose, because I cant imagine how NOISY they will be...

Glory Glory Man Utd :p

enjoy the game! yiehaaakkkK!


No comments:

Post a Comment