Saturday, April 2, 2011

- human oh human -

....mr C.....


Hei All,

its been a while since my last writing...

the subject for tonight's entry is

- people's change -

yes, peoples are always changing...

it is the statement or a fact that i kept ignoring from a long time ago...

once, I believed that we will never changed, that we have a total control of ourself...

Indeed, yes we have...

but as long as we're human being, we just changed...

I realized it when it happened to me, myself...

just now, I realized that I also changed...

The fact that i kept denying, that I always avoid...but now, i just realized it...

that people's will changed...

Dun blame the time, dun blame other peoples around you...

because it is easy to make excuses, but it doesn't explain everything...

and believe me, nothing last forever...

As long as u are the human being, we just change.....

till then, word up..

No comments:

Post a Comment