Sunday, September 18, 2011

a CLASS perception of MINE ;)


First of all, a big SORRY about a lil lateness of this entry..

Damn I was busy, and plus my broadband is out of REACH for a while..:D

Sooooooooooooooooo, here I am…

This week THEME is about CLASS!

A very interesting topic to be written here…

Well, as I could recall, for the last five years, I had been studying at UitM as a student…

And what else is a major responsibility of becoming a student?

Attending a CLASS isn’t it…

During my day as a student, class was something that I rarely missed… I am not a type who loves to study each night at my room or even to study hard during my final exam, in fact I usually did not make any hand notes or short notes during exam…the BIG and HEAVY textbook was my notes…

And that is why for me, it is important to focus during a class session… I do believe that learning is all about understand the point, not only memorized it…from my diploma till the degree that I just finished this year, I always try my best to understand what was my lecturers try to gave us, and without failed, usually I will always be the one raising my hand when it comes to the Q&A session.

Personally, attending classes was a very fun thing… apart from the lectures, assignment, test and quizzes, it always the best place for you to know peoples around you, especially your frens…

There, is the best place we can meet each other, catching the latest updates and also work together as a team… well, I do missed the time as a student…a lot actually…

Folks, here comes the second part of this story…

Since the early June of this year, my perception about CLASS has been different…

Now, I am the one who need to conduct a class, to face with students behavior and also need to deliver a very good “presentation” to them…

Becoming a lecturer at this very young age is my biggest test so far in life, I have to admit that I am having a bit of shocked within myself during the early stage, 3 months ago.

Being a student and lecturer is really a very different thing…

NOW, I always need to make sure myself is ready for a CLASS, study before entering the CLASS, and prepared some trick or entertainment just to make sure that my students are not getting LOST in my CLASS..

For this very first semester of mine, I am so glad that I got the opportunity to teach one of the subjects that wasn’t in my field of interest, UNDERSTANDING HUMAN BEHAVIOR.

To be honest, this subject is really kicking me in the ass... I have to study each and every details of the point in the slide so that I can deliver well and confidently,

I have to spend atleast one hour in the morning to make sure I really understand the topic of the day,

and of course, for every tutorial classes, I need to prepare one activity that relates to the subtopic so that my students can understand better…

Well, as the malay saying goes,

“TAK KENAL MAKA TAK CINTA”,

apart from make sure that students understand, this subject is really giving myself an opportunity to understand my own behavior…

Without doubt, as I realized, I am changing of becoming a better person, knowing about how and why I did everything before, and most importantly, I think finally I can understand about the other side of myself…

Frankly speaking, I am a very complicated person, at some point, I don’t even know what I want with my life, or worst, I don’t know about myself…

but

NOW, thank you to this CLASS, I understand myself better...I know what to do or what I supposed to do in life, and I know how to handle things when it become complicated…

Well, I am sure that each and every one of us has their own sweet memories about class…

As a student, attending a class is always a responsibility but for a lecturer, making the class FUN and FRESH is a MUST,

I think so far I had done well, let just hope that all my students also have the same opinion about me, because I do hope that they can understand and manage to score for my paper…

my AIM is to be remembered as someone who can deliver well, and who can teach well, so that every hardship that I have spent, will be a relieves.

To students,

do RESPECT lecturers and teachers like WE always did, because believe me, they always try very hard to gave us a priceless knowledge.

THAT’S ALL FROM ME ABOUT CLASS,

GOOD LUCK FOR FINAL EXAMINATION,

TRY YOUR BEST and LET HIM DO THE REST,

Till THEN, WORD UP. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment