Saturday, May 14, 2011

-best friend alert-


Hei, actually i am supposed to write a lot of articles for my newspaper,
and also to continue doing my thesis...

but, here i am...
try to write about this thing, that crossed in my mind these few days..

I have been watching and following the series of "How I met your Mother", a television series that full with humor, ridiculous fun fact from one of the character, Barney..

However, I kind of interested on the bonding between Ted and Marshall, two main characters which describe as a BEST friend from colleague, a roomate, then share the same house and know everything about each other...most amazingly, they always there to support each other!

Yeah i know, sound soooo GAY ait, but thats not the matter of discussion here...
Watching at those two fellas, even though they are only a characters in TV series, make me wonder,
"Can I have a best friend like Ted and Marshall? "

I wonder how and I wonder why, as I could recall, throughout my 23 years of life, why I didn't have any best friend like that?
Well, this is the reason why all of the sudden, I wish I had a best friend...

Folks, this year so far isnt a good year for me...

Everything that I did, so far always tumbles down...
Soon, I will finish my studies, yet, I am still not so sure on what's next..
though I know I have a bright future waiting ahead, but I just not SURE...
In life, there's always a moment when u know if anything went on ur way or went wrong...
that's the moment when u have to stand on ur own...

and Now, after so many years stand strong with my philosophy, I wish I could have someone that I can called my best friend, that I can trust them to lend me their hand, whenever I fall... or at least, to share about each matters, above!

I just dont really know if I still can get one.....
or maybe it just my fate to die alone and lonely...
I know we have family ait, but we also know that it wont be the same...

well I am not saying that my life is miserable, never was..
Indeed, I am so grateful for what I have now...
it just this thing had lingering around in my mind,
anddddddddddddd...I wrote it here..

thats all for now...
keep on chilling and cool!



Now, lets watch and listen to this meaningful song..
...get it right...
it kind of what I felt now..







No comments:

Post a Comment